‘Not the Proms’ is part of the WollCon 50th birthday anniversary Concert Series and a celebration of Wollongong community music.
If you missed this year’s HONK!Oz festival you now have the chance to enjoy another fun community music concert: Not The Proms with special guests Hot Potato Band and soloist Lotte Latukefu.
A night full of colour, fun and irreverent music featuring:
- The Wollcon Combined Festival Orchestra who will play a romantic repertoire,
- the Curious Rendition Orchestra (CROW) providing a world music and pop vibe,
- The WollCon Symphonic Band,
- The Con Artists who will delight audiences by reliving the magic from the HONK!Oz festival and play with guest soloist Lotte Latukefu, and finally…
- Our special guest artist in residence … The Hot Potato Band, a larger-than-life brass collective, setting a new bar for energetic and interactive musical performances.
“These community ensembles are very much part of the Wollongong music scene. They play locally at markets, street corners, parks, outdoor festivals and small community spaces. This concert offers a rare opportunity for the musicians to present their music at The Wollongong Town Hall – with the added exhilaration of an appearance by The Hot Potato Band.”
$20 – ADULTS
$10 – STUDENTS and CONCESSION
FREE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 (Use Promo code NTP13)
Please Note: on the night – you may purchase tickets at the box office, or donate to the WollCon staff at the desk. Children Under 13 are free to enter.